Technical support

Find something not working or do you have a suggestion about this forum? Here is the place to write it.
Anonymous

Technical support

Post by Anonymous »

Name: Vanayssa
Email Address: horses21@shaw.ca
IP: 96.54.96.156
Subject: Technical support
Has entered the following message into the contact form:
The person who set up the Time Travelers (time-travelers.org) website and forum on Yahoo is now 83 and needs help moving it over to your platform, if you accept it. I was a co-administrator and mainly answered requests to join and so on. Pretty basic. Yahoo removed everything all at once and we were unable to even find our member list and it happened that I had saved the member list by sheer good luck at one point, 515 members. I have it saved as an Excel file and will attach it as .txt all being well. We have no access to the Files or the Conversations unfortunately so we are hoping to move the website and the member list and whatever else we can find or create to get the group started again. We would like to start as a Free registration and pay the fee, which I gather is $69 US. Can you confirm that for me? Thank you. Curtis Loys Jackson will be the Administrator and he may choose to add me in as an assistant administrator again. He started the site and spent years teaching the website contents. I hope this is all acceptable to you. Thanks for your guidance. And thanks for supplying a platform for us to continue.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Technical support

Post by Admin »

If you have moderator access to the YahooGroup, you should still be able to download the members list until December 15.
Instructions here: https://forums.group/info_migrate.php#step1
I can help where possible. Pend me a PM with more details.